Tuesday, September 17, 2013

JUNK TURNED PUNK! from I love that junk creations!

Being creative and resourceful is definitely an asset. I know that everyone of us have plenty of stuff stocked at home. Well it's not yet late, we can still make the most out of those things being left behind our stock rooms. Check this amazing re-creations by Donna, the author of I Love That Junk and Funky Junk Interiors.


Below are the projects featured on their site! So cool!
Just click their links to view the pages.


http://www.ilovethatjunk.com

http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/


I can't put a personal note on this because we haven't started it yet. But my husband is currently collecting wine bottles and use it as water container. It was a very nice idea. I don't have the actual photo but I'm sure some do that too. You can also use it as vase, personalize it or what you have in mind.☺







This will be very helpful and informative to me and my husband and also to you guys. If you're like us who loves to re-invent and to re-store old stuff from something nice and new, this site suits us. What a better way to re-cycle and be productive! ☺



No comments:

Post a Comment

TopBlogs.com.ph

Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines