Friday, January 10, 2014

New Year's Resolution


As mentioned on my previous posts, it had been a rocky start for the year 2014, but I'm definitely glad at this point that everything is falling into place. The husband and I learned a lot of things. We appreciate and value each other better than yesterday. We see to it that we know our priorities and limitations by heart and a lot more. So as I look back, I personally condition myself to change for the better or yet figure out the things I need to improve and work on. Also to catch on some people and goals to pursue. 


With that being said, here's my own version of this year's resolution and objectives: (random)
Spiritual.. Physical.. Emotional.. Financial.. Personal.. General notes!

1. A healthier, happier and growing career. Yeah right.

2. Closer relationship with God. More time for a Sunday mass or church visit. Never miss a prayer. Amen to that.

3. Staying fit and healthy. Exercise. Less soda and chocolates.. huh?! For real? hahaha

4. A normal body clock/ well rest and enough sleep. No puyat if not necessary! hahaha

5. More smiles /laughter and optimism in all aspects. Bawal ang sad dapat happy.

6. More time with loved ones. More quality time.

7. Savings is a must. Both personal and future needs. Main target! hahahaha 

8. Progressive plans and preparations for the wedding . The husband and I were so excited! Keep it real.

9. Less gala and more tipid dates! hahahaha. Yes we meant that!

10. Catching up with friends and relatives. Looking forward to that. 

11. More love less hatred. Sounds good..

12. Lots of moments, treats and pay-back time with the family. We want them to be happy and a part of our priorities.

13. More assignments and open to other opportunities. It's gonna be a big help.

14. Before I forgot.. Driving lessons! Of course, wheels! hahahaha Gotta work my butt off! Fingers crossed!

15. Be as nice, as helpful, an inspiration and a lover as much as I can be. Tada! GO MAI! 








1 comment:

TopBlogs.com.ph

Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines