Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Lola Usta, THANK YOU...


It's a painful day..
Earlier, babe and I were busy searching for a place we could visit for our anniversary. Certainly we're excited and it was a good way to start the day. But it wasn't as I thought so. This afternoon I received babe's message that his lola passed away.. "Lola Usta" ..For some reason my messages for babe while I'm typing this didn't go through and strange it was while doing this my font turns black for the end time.. I wished it was her.. :'(
I met lola Usta just once. A very brief time to know a person and be with her. It was a blessing I'm part of the head count for a visit to Pampangga to celebrate their yearly feast and so I met lola Usta. I'm a bit intimidated because I thought she didn't like me when I felt she didn't even smiled back or what not. But I also observed that she's just like that and I won't forget the moment mommy and daddy introduced me to her.. Little did I know, that's gonna be the first and the last :'( .. 
I told babe I'm really saddened about what happened same with the entire member of the family,but like what my husband said she was peaceful and at least had the chance to be with her "favorite apo" before passing..
I admire the love she had for Katkat.. She treated her as her own daughter. Regardless the behavior she has, Lola Usta never turn her back to Katkat. She always welcome her with open arms and as if nothing bad happened.She's very blessed to be loved by Lola Usta. Very self-less. Unconditional. A genuine and untiring love. I pray to the Lord this would serve as a wake up call to her and be a better person as what lola wants her to be.
By sharing this to my blog is the only way I could vent about what happened, since I can't be with babe at this point. And I want to remember lola Usta in any way possible. I visited the church and offered a little prayer for lola. I was teary eyes.. This is the most difficult and agonizing circumstance to every individual that we all know is inevitable to happen. I wish we could live and be with our loved ones as much as we want to. I wish we could be with all of them in just one place to easily say "hi", "how are you?" , "i love you".. but it's not..So while they are still there, let us show them how much we value and love them. Where humans, there will be times we are being put to tests, we're weak, we stumble, we got hurt. But let us not forget that these are all part of the challenges we have to face according to His plans, instead of questioning let us just take the wonderful opportunity He gave us to be with our family, relatives, partner, colleagues, to everyone  in our journey here on earth.Nobody can tell what future holds..Every second counts. Let us embrace each precious moment we have with our loved-ones. 

I am pleased to share these wonderful photos I got from Tina's facebook account, more so in being part of this astounding family and those happy days with lola Usta will always be reminisced..






 In behalf of the whole family and all the people who love and care for you, THANK YOU SO MUCH LOLA USTA for being with us, for loving your family, for all the treasured moments you spent with them. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED. It was an immense pleasure to have met you.. Please extend my love to my dear ones up there.. Until we meet again.. :'(



No comments:

Post a Comment

TopBlogs.com.ph

Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines