Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Time Flies..

August 2,2013

Friday, we got the chance to be altogether.. Immediate family members were complete! Yehey! We celebrated the 2nd birthday of my nephew EJ, and just like his other siblings,these kids were our angels.


I ♥ them so much!

(Emmanuel John,the youngest), "EJ", "aja", "pogi" 
..Snob, "malikot" , his murmurs sounded like a bird, sometimes a monkey, etc., he just turned 2 but he find speaking quite difficult compared to his other siblings, he's really cute, "maputi" , "nakakagigil" , favorite tv program: baby tv, but if there's one thing that made him similar to them is being "malambing".




(Laura Blankette,the only girl), "Aura", "Madamme", "Ganda", "Aling maliit",etc. 
..on the contrary hahaha, here come's the only girl. The only rose among the 3. "black beauty" hehehe, very smart, "ms.congeniality" , very talented, favorite tv program: music channels and disney junior., "kikay"  and maarte. We love being with her. She knows how to understand things, she loves her ate's and mamita ♥



(Arnel Dwayne,eldest among the 3), "Kuya Dwayne", "Arnel", "My labs", "first born", "mahinhin" , "shy type". Favorite tv program: Cartoon network specially tom and jerry for the end time! hahahaha. I call him my labs but he's getting older and conscious with endearments but I wouldn't forget all the times I had with him when he's a little younger. I won't missed to reminisce those times I do all the stuff like, waking up together, preparing him for school (taking a bath, wearing his uniform, etc.), I bring and fetch him at school, sometimes I even stay with him specially the first few months, he would cry if I'm not on his sight, and a whole lot more. Spending our bonding at malls, timezones, at the court watching Letran games with me. I miss you kuya Dwayne, so much... 




I quoted the title "Time Flies" , because indeed time flies so fast. Whenever I see these kids, it always flashed me back down to their younger days, but with that being said, I wont get tired playing with them, munching their cheeks, kissing them, giving them the tightest hug I could and taking care of them whenever. I just love them like my real kids and they will always be my angels and my babies ♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

TopBlogs.com.ph

Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines