Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday the 13th


Whenever the 13th day of the month falls into a Friday, Filipinos has this mentality that something unfortunate will happen. It's as if for real. Yet I respect their thoughts about it, for me, it's like any ordinary day and no one can tell what may or may not happen. On the other hand, it was for me a productive day, as I was able to claim an assignment just a few hours ago and I still have time to polish my article.






 It was a very quick approval to be on the Red Team this time. My first account with essays five years ago expired so I need to re-apply and I love to be back..A profitable past time. Another blessing from Papa God. My next trainee will be "the husband" ♥! ☻☻☻




No comments:

Post a Comment

TopBlogs.com.ph

Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines